Außenansicht der Residence Bad Hofgastein
On the ground floor we offer our guests a little bistro for a culinary stop-off, a cosy break, and a pleasurable meal.
- AlpenParks Bistro: breakfast buffet, breakfast a la carte, regional Alpine delicacies, creative snacks, snacks for skiers, coffee and cake
- AlpenParks breakfast package: daily breakfast package delivery to your apartment on request
- AlpenParks enjoyable catering: We deliver from AlpenParks Bistro to your apartment
- AlpenParks group of friends: ribs, fondue, speciality buffets for small groups
- AlpenParks celebrations & parties: birthdays, children’s parties, company celebration
- AlpenParks half-board service: breakfast buffet in AlpenParks Bistro – evening meal (3 or 4 courses) in a hotel/restaurant nearby
- AlpenParks Christmas and New Year menu: pre-register in good time and depending on availability we will reserve your restaurant seat in Bad Hofgastein.
- AlpenParks Private Chef: A very special service for special occasions – your private chef in your own apartment (only upon pre-registration in good time)
We provide our guests with a complimentary Bad Hofgastein gourmet card with which you receive a 5% discount on food in six top restaurants of our choice.
Your holiday apartment in the Aparthotel at AlpenParks Residence Bad Hofgastein is equipped with a modern kitchen. You don't have to do without anything while on holiday: oven, dishwasher, microwave and lots more are there for you to use during your holiday when you are preparing your favourite delicious dishes. Having said that a holiday also signifies variety!
So, enjoy Salzburger Land delicacies in the traditional Alpine huts, inns and restaurants in Gastein Valley. In the immediate vicinity of your apartment in Bad Hofgastein you will find lots of typically Austrian restaurants and those which have Italian or French cuisine. Vegetarians, meat-lovers or gourmets, who prefer the tasty fish dishes are in the best of hands in Gastein Valley. Austrian cuisine is known for its variety and for its chefs are known for their creative reinterpretation of traditional recipes. Look forward to delicacies during your holiday in Bad Hofgastein!
In the evening a traditional Après Ski programme invites you to the ‘piste’ once again. If you want to bring an adventure packed day to a close in a more quiet fashion, then the cosy or trendy bars are just the place. The international clientele in Gastein Valley makes for an exciting and interesting atmosphere.
Enjoy your holiday in Bad Hofgastein – preferably in your own holiday apartment in AlpenParks Residence Bad Hofgastein! The Aparthotel right in the centre of Bad Hofgastein combines 4-star comfort with all the advantages of an individual holiday.